REPORT OF CONFERENCE COMMITTEE
The Conference Committee respectfully reports that it has considered HB 1153 and the amendments thereto made by the Senate, and the disagreement of the two houses thereon, and recommends that HB 1153 be amended as follows:
On the Senate engrossed bill, delete all amendments, thus restoring the bill to the printed version.
On page 1, line 6, of the printed bill, after "," insert " intentionally ".
On page 1, line 13, delete "i
n a public place " and insert "in a public place ,or in the view of a public place, ".
On page 2, after line 4, insert:
" Section 3. That chapter 22-24 be amended by adding thereto a NEW SECTION to read as follows:
A person commits the crime of private indecent exposure if:
(1) The person exposes the genitals of the person with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of the person or another person;
(2) The person is in a place where another person has a reasonable expectation of privacy;
(3) The person is in view of the other person;
(4) The exposure reasonably would be expected to annoy, offend, or alarm the other person; and
(5) The person knows that the other person did not consent to the exposure.
Private indecent exposure is a Class 1 misdemeanor.
This section does not apply to a person who commits the act described in this section if the person cohabits with or is involved in a sexually intimate relationship with the other person.".
On page 1, line 2, of the printed bill, delete "and" and insert ",".
On page 1, line 2, after "exposure" insert ", and to establish the crime of private indecent exposure".
Respectfully submitted, Respectfully submitted,
Joni Cutler Larry Rhoden
House Committee Chair Senate Committee Chair