12:01:01:04. Obtaining a declaratory ruling. Any person may request the agency to issue a decision on the applicability of any statutory provision, rule or order pertaining to a submitted factual situation by submitting a petition containing the following information:
(1) The authority by which the petition is presented;
(2) The name of the person, agency or groups submitting the petition;
(3) The requested action and reasons for the action;
(4) The signature of the person, or the authorization of the group or agency making the petition; and
(5) The notarization of the signature or authorization.
Source: SL 1975, ch 16, § 1; 12 SDR 128, 12 SDR 154, effective July 1, 1986.
General Authority: SDCL 38-1-16.
Law Implemented: SDCL 1-26-15.
Back to 12:01:01