20:10:21:05. Proposed energy conversion facilities. For proposed energy conversion facilities for the ensuing 10 calendar years the utility shall provide information as it becomes available as follows:
(1) General location and reasons for the selection;
(2) Probable type and nameplate capacity;
(3) Projected annual production in megawatt hours;
(4) Proposed water source and point of withdrawal, estimated maximum and rate of withdrawal, estimated maximum and annual use and consumption in acre feet;
(5) Proposed fuel type and source, estimated maximum and annual consumption of fuel, and, if known, proposed means for transporting fuel to the facility;
(6) Proposed plans for waste disposal and monitoring of emissions and wastes, as known;
(7) Description of anticipated associated facilities;
(8) Projected operating life from fuel source in this state, if any;
(9) Projected date of removal from service; and
(10) Total estimated capital.
Source: 4 SDR 7, effective November 13, 1977; 12 SDR 151, 12 SDR 155, effective July 1, 1986.
General Authority:SDCL 49-41B-35.
Law Implemented:SDCL 49-41B-3(1), 49-41B-3(4).
Back to 20:10:21