20:55:05:04. Secretary-treasurer -- Duties. The duties of the secretary-treasurer are as follows:
(1) Conduct the correspondence of the board;
(2) Keep a true record of all its proceedings;
(3) On advice of the president, notify all members of the board of the time and place of meetings at least twenty-four hours in advance;
(4) Keep a register of all persons granted licenses together with their addresses and qualifications and furnish a list of the licenses to any member of the board upon request;
(5) Keep books of record and account as required by the board and permit any member of the board to inspect them at any time;
(6) Receive all moneys payable to the board and deposit them with the state treasurer;
(7) Keep a record of the results of all examinations;
(8) Under the direction of the board, take all necessary steps and proceedings to enforce the provisions of SDCL chapter 36-8.
Source: SL 1975, ch 16, § 1; 12 SDR 122, effective January 30, 1986; 12 SDR 151, 12 SDR 155, effective July 1, 1986; 26 SDR 143, effective May 7, 2000.
General Authority:SDCL 36-8-3.
Law Implemented:SDCL 36-8-3.
Cross References:Moneys may not be placed in local banks without permission of state auditor and state treasurer, SDCL 4-4-3; Monthly payment of receipts into treasury, SDCL 36-8-4.
Back to 20:55:05