20:81:01:04. Prohibited contests. The Commission will not approve the following:
(1) A bout which is mismatched;
(2) A bout between a professional contestant and an amateur contestant;
(3) A bout in which more than two contestants appear in the ring or fenced area at the same time;
(4) A bout in which members of the opposite sex compete against each other;
(5) A bout in which one of the contestants is pregnant;
(6) A bout in which no gloves are used by the contestants;
(7) Any bar room type brawl, "so you think you are tough" type contest, roughneck type contest, "battle royale," or contest of similar character and nature; or
(8) A contest to be held on a recognized federal or state holiday.
Source: 41 SDR 7, effective July 28, 2014.
General Authority: SDCL 42-12-10.
Law Implemented: SDCL 42-12-10.
Back to 20:81:01