20:81:01:09. Bout contracts -- Requirements. Prior to the official weigh-in of a contest, the promoter must provide the Commission with a copy of the signed bout contract for each contestant. The bout contract must include:
(1) Date, time, and location of contest;
(2) Date, time, and location of the official weigh-in;
(3) Contract weight for the bout;
(4) Amount of purse for the contestant, including show pay and win bonuses;
(5) Any fees to be deducted from the contestant's purse;
(6) The number of rounds of the bout; and
(7) Signatures of both the promoter and the contestant on the contract.
The Commission may refuse to allow a bout unless a signed contract is filed with the Commission prior to the weigh-in.
Source: 41 SDR 7, effective July 28, 2014.
General Authority: SDCL 42-12-10.
Law Implemented: SDCL 42-12-10.
Back to 20:81:01