22:02:01:04. Reasons for denial of request to participate. The board may deny a county's request to participate in the CCPR program for any of the following reasons:
(1) The county has failed to pay any portion of a previous CCPR annual assessment;
(2) The county has failed to pay any portion of a previous CCPR supplemental assessment;
(3) The county has withdrawn from the program but failed to pay its final assessment;
(4) The county's request to participate did not meet the deadline requirements of § 22:02:01:02; or
(5) The county did not correct the deficiencies cited in its notice of denial.
Source: 11 SDR 144, effective May 2, 1985; 13 SDR 134, effective March 30, 1987; transferred from § 67:19:01:04, 36 SDR 27, effective August 26, 2009.
General Authority: SDCL 28-13A-4.
Law Implemented: SDCL 28-13A-4.
Cross-References: Notice of approval to participate, § 22:02:01:03; Assessments, ch 22:02:03.
Back to 22:02:01