24:05:20:02. Form of notice. The notice in § 24:05:20:01 shall include the following:
(1) Procedures for applicants to follow in completing and submitting requests for Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part B funds;
(2) The objectives of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part B program;
(3) An offer of technical assistance in completing the request for funds;
(4) A general description of the state's procedures for reviewing and approving requests; and
(5) A statement of a local education agency's obligation to make all documents relating to the eligibility of the district, including the request for funds and any evaluations, periodic program plans, or reports required by the state for the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part B project available to parents of children with disabilities and to the general public.
Source: 16 SDR 41, effective September 7, 1989; 23 SDR 31, effective September 8, 1996; 26 SDR 150, effective May 22, 2000; 33 SDR 236, effective July 5, 2007.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:05:20