24:05:30:08.02. Content of due process complaint notice. The notice required in § 24:05:30:08.01 must include:
(1) The name of the child;
(2) The address of the residence of the child;
(3) The name of the school the child is attending;
(4) In the case of a homeless child or youth, available contact information for the child, and the name of the school the child is attending;
(5) A description of the nature of the problem of the child relating to the proposed or refused initiation or change, including facts relating to the problem; and
(6) A proposed resolution of the problem to the extent known and available to the party at the time.
A party may not have a hearing on a due process complaint until the party, or the attorney representing the party, files a due process complaint that meets the requirements of this section.
Source: 26 SDR 150, effective May 22, 2000; 33 SDR 236, effective July 5, 2007; 36 SDR 96, effective December 8, 2009.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:05:30