24:05:36:05. Application -- Approval criteria. When determining whether to approve a school district's application for early intervening services funding, the department shall consider whether the district has:
(1) Met the maintenance of effort requirement for the prior two fiscal years;
(2) Requested no more than fifteen percent of local need;
(3) Complied with coordinated early intervening reporting for a previous year or years, if applicable;
(4) Maintained a FAPE for all students with disabilities; and
(5) Timely corrected all findings of IDEA Part B noncompliance in the prior two school years.
Source: 40 SDR 40, effective September 11, 2013.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1, 13-37-58.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-37-1.1, 13-37-35.1, 13-37-40, 13-37-55 to 13-37-59, inclusive.
Back to 24:05:36