24:14:03:08. Information about complaint procedures. The Part C program shall inform parents and other interested individuals, including parent training centers, protection and advocacy agencies, and other appropriate entities about the state's complaint procedures by taking the following actions:
(1) Conducting parent surveys through the state's monitoring process;
(2) Providing copies of the state's procedures to parent and advocacy groups across the state;
(3) Notifying public agencies and nonpublic service providers through statewide memoranda;
(4) Presenting state procedures at statewide conferences; and
(5) Disseminating copies to parent training centers and other appropriate entities.
Source: 26 SDR 153, effective May 22, 2000; 35 SDR 82, effective October 22, 2008.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-1-23, 13-14-1, 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:14:03