24:14:05:02. Contents of client information report. The contractor shall submit to the department the following information on each child found eligible for services under this program for whom a current individualized family service plan is in effect on December 1 of that calendar year:
(1) Date of birth;
(2) Criteria on which eligibility for the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part C program was determined;
(3) Types of services provided to the child and the child's family through the Part C program;
(4) The primary setting in which early intervention services are provided;
(5) Data on the number and percentage of infants and toddlers with disabilities, by race, gender, and ethnicity, who, from birth through age two, stopped receiving early intervention services because of program completion or for other reasons;
(6) The number and percentage of infants and toddlers with disabilities by race, gender, and ethnicity who are receiving early intervention services, including any children reported to the contractor by tribe, tribal organizations, and consortia; and
(7) Other information required by the United States secretary of education under § 1418 of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act 2004.
Source: 20 SDR 223, effective July 7, 1994; 26 SDR 153, effective May 22, 2000; 28 SDR 105, effective January 31, 2002; 35 SDR 82, effective October 22, 2008; 39 SDR 109, effective December 17, 2012.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-1-23, 13-14-1, 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:14:05