24:14:13:01. Individualized family service plan requirements. Individualized family service plans must meet the following requirements:
(1) Be developed jointly by the family and qualified personnel involved in the provision of early intervention services;
(2) Be based on the multidisciplinary evaluation and assessment of the child and the assessment of the child's family;
(3) Include services necessary to enhance the development of the child and the capacity of the family to meet the special needs of the child;
(4) Be implemented as soon as possible once parental consent for early intervention services is obtained; and
(5) Be developed in accordance with the procedures in this chapter.
Source: 20 SDR 223, effective July 7, 1994; 28 SDR 105, effective January 31, 2002; 39 SDR 109, effective December 17, 2012.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-1-23, 13-14-1, 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:14:13