24:14:13:03.01. Definitions. Terms used in this chapter mean:
(1) "Frequency and intensity," the number of days or sessions that a service will be provided, and whether the service is provided on an individual or group basis;
(2) "Method," how a service is provided;
(3) "Length," the time the service is provided during each session of that service, such as an hour or other specified time period;
(4) "Duration," projecting when a given service will no longer be provided, such as when the child is expected to achieve the results or outcomes in his or her IFSP; and
(5) "Location," the actual place or places where a service will be provided.
Source: 39 SDR 109, effective December 17, 2012.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-1-23, 13-14-1, 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:14:13