24:14:14:16.07. Content of due process complaint notice. The notice required in § 24:14:14:16.06 must include:
(1) The name of the child;
(2) The address of the residence of the child;
(3) The name of the Part C service provider serving the child;
(4) In the case of a homeless child, available contact information for the child and the name of the Part C service provider serving the child;
(5) A description of the nature of the problem of the child relating to the proposed or refused initiation or change, including the facts relating to the problem; and
(6) A proposed resolution of the problem to the extent known and available to the party at the time.
A party may not have a hearing on a due process complaint until the party, or the attorney representing the party, files a due process complaint that meets the requirements of this section.
Source: 35 SDR 82, effective October 22, 2008; 39 SDR 109, effective December 17, 2012.
General Authority: SDCL 13-37-1.1.
Law Implemented: SDCL 13-1-23, 13-14-1, 13-37-1.1.
Back to 24:14:14