24:52:15:05. Priorities for distributions from fund. The board shall grant priority for distribution of the fund to the following:
(1) Properties not eligible for federal or state incentive programs;
(2) Applications documenting more than the dollar-for-dollar match;
(3) Endangered historic properties;
(4) Properties receiving on-going maintenance and whose current state of repair is not the result of neglect;
(5) Projects focusing on or related to minority or ethnic groups, especially American Indians;
(6) Projects that will substantially benefit historical preservation in South Dakota;
(7) Applications that are clear, concise, and complete, with a detailed budget;
(8) Projects with preservation assistance provided by qualified personnel; and
(9) Projects that will substantially benefit the general public and show documented public support.
Source: 21 SDR 50, effective September 21, 1994; 24 SDR 73, effective December 4, 1997; 28 SDR 182, effective July 10, 2002; 29 SDR 66, effective November 17, 2002.
General Authority:SDCL 1-19A-5, 1-19A-13.5, 1-19A-29.
Law Implemented:SDCL 1-19A-13 to 1-19A-13.3.
Back to 24:52:15