24:52:16:06. Standards for interpretation in heritage areas. Interpretative material for a heritage area must meet the following standards:
(1) Information must be generally and professionally accepted as being historically accurate;
(2) Information must be clearly stated and easy for a general audience to understand;
(3) The interpretative material must be presented in a durable format;
(4) The interpretative material must be neat in appearance;
(5) The interpretative material must be based on the applicants master interpretative plan which places local history and natural areas of the heritage area in the context of the historical and natural themes of the great plains; and
(6) The interpretative material must be developed with the participation of local school districts and professional museum personnel.
Source: 21 SDR 50, effective September 21, 1994.
General Authority:SDCL 1-19A-27.
Law Implemented:SDCL 1-19A-25 to 1-19A-28.
Back to 24:52:16