74:27:09:04. Solid waste incinerator permit application -- Contents. Solid waste incinerator permit applications shall include complete information on the following:
(1) The general information required in subdivision 74:27:09:03(1);
(2) The applicable design and construction details required in subdivision 74:27:09:03(2), except subdivision 74:27:09:03(2)(c), and the following:
(a) A description of how the facility meets the design and construction requirements of § 74:27:14:02, including copies of the construction quality assurance plan and the ash management plan;
(b) A copy of the air quality permit application required by articles 74:35 and 74:36; and
(c) Stack performance tests required and results, if available;
(3) The applicable maps required in subdivision 74:27:09:03(3);
(4) An operational plan that addresses each of the requirements in § 74:27:14:03 and in § 74:27:14:04, if applicable, including the sources, types, and amounts of wastes to be handled. A copy of the recordkeeping log to be used, a copy of the contingency plan, a description of waste screening methods, and a description of the personnel training plan must be included with the operational plan;
(5) The applicable miscellaneous information required in subdivision 74:27:09:03(4)(b);
(6) The closure and postclosure plans required by chapter 74:27:15; and
(7) Financial assurance information required by chapter 74:27:16.
Source: 17 SDR 8, effective July 26, 1990; 19 SDR 186, effective June 10, 1993.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-6-1.6.
Law Implemented: SDCL 34A-6-1.6.
Back to 74:27:09