20:10:21:04. Existing energy conversion facilities. For existing energy conversion facilities, which are facilities where electricity is being generated, the utility shall provide information as follows:
(2) Type and nameplate capacity;
(3) Net capacity and annual production in megawatt hours for each of the past two calendar years;
(4) Water source and actual annual use and consumption in acre feet for each of the past two calendar years;
(5) Fuel type and source and annual consumption of fuel for each of the past two calendar years; and
(6) Projected date of removal from service and the reason for removal.
Source: 4 SDR 7, effective November 13, 1977; 12 SDR 151, 12 SDR 155, effective July 1, 1986.
General Authority:SDCL 49-41B-35.
Law Implemented:SDCL 49-41B-3(1), 49-41B-3(4).