24:52:10:10. Unallowable costs. The following expenditures of Deadwood preservation funds are not allowable:
(1) Activities not meeting the conditions of SDCL 1-19A-11.1 and chapter 24:52:07;
(2) Expenditures for growth management activities which do not protect historic properties;
(3) Lobbying positions which threaten or lead to the deterioration of historic properties;
(4) The support of activities carried out by institutions which threaten the retention of historic property;
(5) Costs of city government not related to allowable cost categories; and
(6) Expenditures not meeting the conditions of § 24:52:10:09.
Source: 19 SDR 122, effective February 25, 1993; 28 SDR 182, effective July 10, 2002.
General Authority:SDCL 42-7B-5, 42-7B-46.
Law Implemented:SDCL 42-7B-5, 42-7B-46.