24:52:14:04. Contents of tax certificate. A tax certificate shall contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The name of the tax-certified property;
(2) The location of the tax-certified property;
(3) The date of tax certification by the board;
(4) The effective dates of the tax moratorium on the tax-certified property;
(5) A list of work items which are subject to the moratorium; and
(6) The signature of the president of the board or the president's designee.
Source: 21 SDR 50, effective September 21, 1994; 24 SDR 73, effective December 4, 1997.
General Authority:SDCL 1-19A-5, 1-19A-29.
Law Implemented:SDCL 1-19A-20 to 1-19A-24.