1-16A-15. Corporate powers of authority. The authority shall have the following powers together with all powers incidental thereto or necessary for the performance thereof:
(1) To have perpetual succession as a body politic and corporate;
(2) To adopt bylaws for the regulation of its affairs and the conduct of its business;
(3) To sue and be sued and to prosecute and defend, at law or in equity, in any court having jurisdiction of the subject matter and of the parties;
(4) To have and to use a corporate seal and to alter the same at pleasure;
(5) To maintain an office at such place or places as it may designate;
(6) To do all things necessary and convenient to carry out the purposes of this chapter.Source:
SL 1972, ch 10, § 7 (1) to (5), (15).