1-16A-80. Additional criteria for issuance of education savings bonds. In lieu of satisfaction of the criteria set forth in subsection 1-16A-79(2)(a), bonds or certificates may be designated by the authority as education savings bonds or certificates if the authority determines it is appropriate after considering the following factors:
(1) The existence of a secondary market for comparable securities or instruments;
(2) The current applicability of a comparable rating assigned to one or more other bonds or other evidences of indebtedness issued on behalf of the person, entity, or program which is being financed with the proceeds of the bonds or certificates under consideration by the authority;
(3) A pledge of state aid or financial assistance or its equivalent to support repayment of such bonds, certificates, or other instruments, whether directly or indirectly;
(4) The security and source of revenues pledged to such bonds, certificates, or other instruments; or
(5) Such other factors or considerations as the authority may deem appropriate in reaching such determination.Source:
SL 1990, ch 10, § 3.