1-16E-29. Cost of establishing a development project defined. "Cost of establishing a development project," as used in this chapter unless the context otherwise plainly requires, means any or all of the following:
(1) The cost of construction including heating, air conditioning, lighting, and plumbing;
(2) The cost of all lands, property, rights, easements, and franchises acquired, which are deemed necessary for such construction;
(3) Financing charges, interest prior to and during construction and the cost of engineering and legal expense, plans, specifications, and surveys;
(4) Estimates of costs and other expenses necessary or incident to determining the feasibility or practicability of any development project together with such other expenses as may be necessary or incident to the financing and construction of the development project and the placing of the same in operation;
(5) The cost of acquisition and installation of machinery, equipment, and other tangible personal property.Source:
SL 1990, ch 11, § 4.