1-16G-58. Application for reinvestment payment. Before any person receives any reinvestment payment as provided in §§ 1-16G-56 to 1-16G-68, inclusive, the person shall file an application with GOED. The application may be filed no later than ninety days after the construction date. No person may receive any reinvestment payment as provided by §§ 1-16G-56 to 1-16G-68, inclusive, if the application is not timely filed with GOED.
The application shall include the following information:
(1) The project owner's name and contact information;
(2) The general description of the project;
(3) The construction date of the project;
(4) The projected date for completion of the project;
(5) The estimated project costs;
(6) The location of the project;
(7) The legal description of the project location;
(8) A list of the anticipated contractors and subcontractors that will perform work on the project; and
(9) Any other information that GOED may require.
The application shall be on a form prescribed by the commissioner. The application shall be signed by the project owner under penalty of perjury, and signed under oath before a notary public. No application may include more than one project.
Source: SL 2013, ch 7, § 26, eff. Mar. 20, 2013.