1-16G-61. Affidavit for reinvestment payment--Form and contents. Any person that has timely filed the application and is holding a permit issued by GOED, and has completed the project, shall file an affidavit for reinvestment payment with GOED.
The affidavit for reinvestment payment shall contain the following information:
(1) The project owner's name and contact information;
(2) The general description of the project;
(3) The date of completion of the project;
(4) The final project costs;
(5) The amount of South Dakota sales tax, use tax, and contractors excise tax paid for the construction of the project;
(6) The location of the project;
(7) The legal description of the project location;
(8) A list of the contractors and subcontractors that performed work on the project;
(9) If the reinvestment payment was assigned or transferred, the name and address of the person to whom the reinvestment payment has been assigned or transferred; and
(10) Any other information that GOED may require.
The affidavit for reinvestment payment shall be on a form prescribed by the commissioner. The affidavit for reinvestment payment shall be signed by the project owner and signed under oath before a notary public. No affidavit for reinvestment payment may include more than one project.
Source: SL 2013, ch 7, § 29, eff. Mar. 20, 2013.