1-16G-66. Public records-Information on the GOED website. The name of any person that receives a reinvestment payment as provided by §§ 1-16G-56 to § 1-16G-68, inclusive, and the amount of the reinvestment payment is public information and shall be available and open to public inspection as provided in § 1-27-1. The following information shall be made public on the GOED website as public information:
(1) An estimated number of the full-time jobs to be created by the project;
(2) An estimated average wage of the full-time jobs;
(3) A list of all the local government tax mechanisms and state economic tools, loans, or grants provided to the project;
(4) An estimate of the property taxes to be paid by the project; and
(5) A statement of why the project would not have occurred in South Dakota without the reinvestment payment.Source:
SL 2013, ch 7, § 34, eff. Mar. 20, 2013.