1-16G-75. Time for filing application--Contents. Before any person receives any new frontiers payment as provided in §§ 1-16G-73 to 1-16G-84, inclusive, the person shall file an application with GOED. The application may be filed no later than thirty days after the commencement date. No person may receive a new frontiers payment if the application is not timely filed with GOED.
The application shall include the following information:
(1) The program owner's name and contact information;
(2) The general description of the program;
(3) The commencement date of the program;
(4) The projected date for completion of the program;
(5) A schedule of work for the program;
(6) The estimated program costs;
(7) The location of the program;
(8) A list of the anticipated contractors and subcontractors who will perform work on the program;
(9) A copy of any approval notification by a federal authority;
(10) A commitment from the program owner to manufacture or process the product resulting from the program in South Dakota; and
(11) Any other information that GOED may require.
The application shall be on a form prescribed by the commissioner. The application shall be signed by the program owner under penalty of perjury. No application may include more than one program.
Source: SL 2016, ch 5, § 3.
Get Chapter 1-16G