Codified Laws

Text Search

Enter the text to search for and click Search to get a list of statutes containing the text you entered. Tips:
  • Multiple words will be searched as a phrase. Entering Property Tax will return statutes that contain the complete phrase Property Tax.
  • Logical Operators are allowed. Hunting and Fishing will return statutes that containing both hunting and fishing. Hunting or Fishing will return statutes that contain hunting, fishing, or both.
  • Wild cards(*) are allowed. Entering Approp* will return statutes that contain Appropriation, Appropriate, Appropriated, etc..
  • Punctuation can also be used as operators. + = and, , = or. Searching for phrases that have , and will result in error unless you enclose the entire phrase in quotes.
The Filter option allows you to narrow your search results to a specific Title or Chapter. Here is a tip for using the filter option.
  • Use a dash (-) as the last character of your filter to refine searches. For example the filter "1-1" returns sections in 1-1, 1-10, 1-11, 1-12, etc. The filter "1-1-" returns only sections in Chapter 1-1.

Quick Find

Type the Statute number you are looking for in the form Title-Chapter-Section . Examples(1-1-1.1, 27A-11A-12, etc.)

The Get Statute button can be used to locate a specific statute. You may type in a title, chapter, or section number. Example: typing 1 will return the chapter list for Title 1, typing 1-1 will return the section list for chapter 1-1, typing 1-1-1 will return section 1-1-1 of the statutes.

The Get Chapter button can be used to load a complete chapter of the statutes. This function requires a title and a chapter number. Examples: 1-1, 57A-1, 1-3

     1-16G-77.   Permit from GOED--Assignment and transfer of permit and payment--Amended application. Upon approval of the application by the board, GOED shall issue a permit entitling the person to submit an affidavit for new frontiers payment as provided by § 1-16G-80. The permit and new frontiers payment is assignable and transferable and may be used as collateral or security pursuant to chapter 57A-9. If the initial permit holder entity reorganizes into a new entity, the new entity shall file with GOED an amended application within sixty days of the reorganization. If either the permit or new frontiers payment, or both, is assigned or transferred to another entity, the entity shall file with GOED an amended application within sixty days.

Source: SL 2016, ch 5, § 5.

Get Chapter 1-16G
Back to Chapter 1-16G