1-19A-19. Powers and duties of board. The State Historical Society Board of Trustees shall:
(1) Approve nominations to the state and national registers of historic places;
(2) Review the state survey of historic properties undertaken in accordance with the provisions of this chapter;
(3) Review the content of the state preservation plan developed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter;
(4) Approve the removal of properties from the state register;
(5) Recommend the removal of properties from the national register; and
(6) Otherwise act in an advisory capacity to the State Historical Society.Source:
SL 1973, ch 14, § 4; SL 2009, ch 1, § 69; SL 2015, ch 277 (Ex. Ord. 15-1), § 19, eff. Apr. 20, 2015.