1-33-9. Bureau of Human Resources--Duties. The Bureau of Human Resources shall:
(1) Provide workers' compensation coverage and a group health and flexible benefit plan for all state employees unless such duties are delegated to another agency pursuant to chapter 1-24;
(2) Administer recruitment and classification for all civil service employees unless such duties are delegated to another agency pursuant to chapter 1-24;
(3) Provide human resource management and programs including programs governing human resource planning, training and development, internships, performance evaluation, employee assessment and testing, classification, compensation, recruitment, and other matters relating to human resource management for all of the executive branch of state government under the control of the Governor and by agreement for other state government agencies;
(4) Perform all administrative functions for the Civil Service Commission;
(5) Employ such staff as are necessary to perform its duties; and
(6) Contract as is necessary to perform its duties.Source:
SL 1973, ch 23, § 5; SL 2003, ch 272 (Ex. Ord. 03-1), § 82; SL 2012, ch 23, § 4.