1-36-25. Promulgation of rules. The secretary of the Department of Social Services may promulgate rules, pursuant to chapter 1-26, for the Division of Behavioral Health pertaining to any individual, organization, or corporation which receives directly or indirectly financial assistance from the state if such assistance is under the department's supervision. The rules may govern:
(1) Management and administration, including fiscal control, program planning, implementation, and evaluation;
(2) Physical facilities, except matters covered by local fire and building codes or regulations;
(3) Service administration, including client rights, confidentiality, treatment planning, and statistical reporting;
(4) Service components, including outpatient, emergency, liaison, psychiatric rehabilitation, residential, consultation and education, and case management; and
(5) Staff qualifications.Source:
SL 1992, ch 16; SDCL § 1-36A-1.26; SL 2011, ch 1 (Ex. Ord. 11-1), §§ 14, 72, 163, eff. Apr. 12, 2011; SL 2016, ch 15, § 1.