1-36A-15. Fees for provisional certification and registration. The Department of Human Services shall promulgate rules pursuant to chapter 1-26 to establish the following nonrefundable fees for provisional certification and registration:
(1) For provisional certification, not more than three hundred twenty-five dollars;
(2) For initial registration, not more than fifty dollars;
(3) For annual renewal of registration, not more than thirty-five dollars;
(4) For effecting a name change upon the records of a registrant, not more than ten dollars;
(5) For issuing a duplicate registration, not more than ten dollars; and
(6) For initial registration and annual renewal of persons certified pursuant to subdivision 1-36A-10.5(4), not more than seventy-five dollars .Source:
SL 1993, ch 21, § 6; SL 1997, ch 14, § 6; SL 2001, ch 16, § 1; SL 2006, ch 6, § 11.