1-7-19. Annual report to Governor by private agency providing services to refugee arriving directly in state. Any private agency that provides services to a refugee arriving directly in South Dakota shall submit an annual report to the Governor and the Legislature by December thirty-first of each year. The report shall include:
(1) A description of the services provided;
(2) A list of the municipalities or areas receiving a direct arrival refugee;
(3) The total number of direct arrival refugees;
(4) The demographic breakout of the direct arrival refugees by age, country of origin, and sex; and
(5) Any proposed change to the expected number of direct arrival refugees or municipalities or areas designated to receive direct arrival refugees. (This section is repealed effective December 31, 2020 pursuant to SL 2017, ch 1, § 3.) Source:
SL 2017, ch 1, § 2.