2-6-15. Reports by bonding entities to joint committee--Contents--Other assistance. Each of the entities shall submit to the joint committee a complete and detailed report no later than December first of each year, setting forth:
(1) Its operations and accomplishments;
(2) Its receipts and expenditures during its fiscal year for its operating and capital outlay purposes;
(3) Its assets and liabilities at the end of its fiscal year;
(4) A schedule of its notes and bonds outstanding at the end of its fiscal year, together with a statement of the amounts redeemed and incurred during such fiscal year; and
(5) Information relating to the selection, evaluation and compensation of its professional service providers.
Each of the entities shall assist the joint committee in a continuous review of programs and projected plans for the entities.
Source: SL 1976, ch 26, § 2; SDCL Supp, § 2-9-21; SL 1978, ch 20, § 4; SL 1982, ch 25.