31-4-164. State Highway 44 from U.S. Highway 385 to Interstate Highway 29. The state trunk highway system includes the following in Pennington, Jackson, Mellette, Tripp, Gregory, Charles Mix, Douglas, Hutchinson, Turner, and Lincoln counties:
(1) From a point on U.S. Highway 385 west of Rapid City near the southeast corner of section twenty-eight, township two north, range five east, thence easterly via Rapid City to Interstate Highway 190 at the intersection of West Boulevard and Omaha Street;
(2) From a point on U.S. Highway 16 at the intersection of 8th street and Omaha Street in Rapid City easterly via Rapid City and Interior to U.S. Highway 83 at White River near the northeast corner of section three, township forty-one north, range twenty-nine west;
(3) From a point on U.S. Highway 83 south of White River in the northeast quarter of section fourteen, township forty-one north, range twenty-nine west, thence easterly via Wood to U.S. Highway 183 south of Presho near the southeast corner of section twenty-six, township one hundred north, range seventy-eight west;
(4) From a point on U.S. Highway 18 in Winner near the southwest corner of section twenty-one, township ninety-nine north, range seventy-six west, thence east via Winner and Platte to U.S. Highway 281 northwest of Armour near the southeast corner of section sixteen, township ninety-nine north, range sixty-four west;
(5) From a point on U.S. Highway 281 north of Armour near the northwest corner of section nineteen, township ninety-nine north, range sixty-three west, thence easterly via Parker, and Chancellor to Interstate Highway 29.Source:
SL 1984, ch 209, § 37; SL 1994, ch 237, § 16.
Get Chapter 31-4