32-10-36. Information required to title a vehicle. In addition to any information the department may require to title a vehicle, an applicant licensing in accordance with the provisions of this chapter or the terms of an agreement authorized by this chapter and entered into with other jurisdictions shall provide the department with the following information:
(1) The name under which the business is to be conducted;
(2) The business and mailing address;
(3) The name, address, phone number, and social security number of all business owners, corporate officers, or partners;
(4) The applicant's federal employer identification number, if available;
(5) The type of business organization used by the applicant;
(6) A properly signed agreement to maintain records;
(7) A properly signed power of attorney, if the applicant's licensing responsibilities are done by an independent reporting agent and the applicant wishes all department correspondence to be mailed to the agent;
(8) Proof of payment of heavy vehicle use tax, if requested by the department; and
(9) Any other information the secretary may deem necessary for the administration and enforcement of this chapter.
The department may not license any applicant who fails to provide the information requested.
Source: SL 1994, ch 240, § 8.
Get Chapter 32-10