34-21-18. Licensing of ionizing radiation sources--Fees. The Department of Health may require licensing of all sources of ionizing radiation. The annual license shall be accompanied by an annual license fee. The annual license fee shall be as follows:
(1) One diagnostic X ray system, one hundred dollars;
(2) Two to five diagnostic X ray systems, inclusive, one hundred fifty dollars;
(3) Six to ten diagnostic X ray systems, inclusive, two hundred dollars;
(4) Eleven to twenty diagnostic X ray systems, inclusive, two hundred fifty dollars; and
(5) Twenty-one or more diagnostic X ray systems, three hundred dollars.
For the purposes of this section, diagnostic X ray system means an X ray system designed for irradiation of any part of the human or animal body for the purpose of diagnosis or visualization.
Source: SDC Supp 1960, § 27.17A04 (18) as added by SL 1967, ch 107, § 2; SL 2004, ch 233, § 1; SL 2009, ch 164, § 5.
Get Chapter 34-21