36-11-26. Board power to discipline registrant. If the Board of Pharmacy is satisfied that any person holding a certificate of registration is for any reason incompetent or disqualified to perform the duties of a registered pharmacist pursuant to § 36-11-20 or as contemplated by the provisions of this chapter, it may, in compliance with § 36-11-28:
(1) Issue a reprimand to the registrant;
(2) Place the registrant on probation and supervision;
(3) Suspend the registrant's certificate until he completes a course of therapy, treatment, training, or any combination thereof;
(4) Suspend the registrant's certificate for a fixed period; and
(5) Revoke the registrant's certificate.Source:
SDC 1939, § 27.1011; SL 1959, ch 132; SL 1967, ch 102, § 12; SL 1982, ch 275, § 2; SL 1986, ch 311.
Get Chapter 36-11