45-6B-5. Application for permit for mining operation. Any person desiring to engage in a mining operation shall make written application to the Board of Minerals and Environment for a permit for each mining operation on forms furnished by the board. The permit, if approved, authorizes the operator to engage in the mining operation on the affected lands described in the application for the life of the mine. The application shall consist of:
(1) One copy of the application pursuant to § 45-6B-6;
(2) A reclamation plan pursuant to § 45-6B-7 submitted with the application;
(3) An accurate map of the affected lands pursuant to § 45-6B-10 submitted with the application;
(4) The application fee pursuant to § 45-6B-14; and
(5) A post-closure plan for mine waste disposal facilities.Source:
SL 1982, ch 305, § 5; SL 1989, ch 306, § 52A; SL 2011, ch 165, § 199.