46A-1-100. Definition of terms. Terms used in §§ 46A-1-100 to 46A-1-106, inclusive, mean:
(1) "Brownfields revitalization and economic development program," a program to provide funding to assist in the assessment, cleanup, and redevelopment of brownfields sites;
(2) "Brownfields site," real property, the expansion, redevelopment, economic development, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant;
(3) "Petroleum," petroleum substances, oil, gasoline, kerosene, fuel oil, oil sludge, oil refuse, oil mixed with other wastes, crude oils, substances, or additives to be utilized in the refining or blending of crude petroleum or petroleum stock, and any other oil or petroleum substance;
(4) "Petroleum contaminated site," a site contaminated by petroleum; and
(5) "Real property," residential, commercial, or industrial properties.Source:
SL 2004, ch 275, § 1.
Get Chapter 46A-1