49-41B-6. Designation of affected area by commission after notification of intent filed--Local review committee designated, composition. Within thirty days after the filing of the notification of intent to apply for a permit for the construction of an energy conversion facility or AC/DC conversion facility, the Public Utilities Commission shall designate the affected area and a local review committee composed of:
(1) The chair of the tribal council of each affected reservation;
(2) The president of the board of education of each affected school district;
(3) The chair of the county commissioners of each affected county;
(4) The mayor of each affected municipality; and
(5) A representative of the applicant utility designated by the utilities.Source:
SL 1977, ch 390, § 10; SL 2006, ch 242, § 3.
Get Chapter 49-41B