12:36:02:02. File samples. A file sample of seed must be representative of the seed lot. Sample sizes are as follows:
(1) Two ounces of grass seed not otherwise mentioned, white or alsike clover, or seeds not larger than these;
(2) Five ounces of red or crimson clover, alfalfa, lespedeza, ryegrass, bromegrass, millet, flax, rape, or seeds of similar size;
(3) One pound of sudangrass, sorghum, proso, or seeds of similar size;
(4) Two pounds of cereals, vetch, or seeds of similar or larger size;
(5) At least 400 vegetable or flower seeds; and
(6) At least 600 tree or shrub seeds.
Source: 15 SDR 54, effective October 10, 1988.
General Authority:SDCL 38-12A-20.
Law Implemented:SDCL 38-12A-1, 38-12A-13.
Back to 12:36:02