Rule 20:10:35:13 Information provided for complaints.
20:10:35:13. Information provided for complaints. A
residential telephone subscriber may be asked for the following information on
the complaint form:
(1) Full name of residential telephone
(2) Address of residential telephone subscriber;
(3) Residential telephone subscriber number
called by the telephone solicitor;
(4) Name and, if available, telephone number of
the telephone solicitor;
(5) Any information gathered by the residential
telephone subscriber during the call concerning the telephone solicitation call
or the telephone solicitor's commercial purpose;
(6) A statement giving consent to the
residential telephone subscriber's local exchange carrier to provide all
records relating to the call to the commission;
(7) Approximate date when the residential
telephone subscriber registered on the register; and
(8) Any other information the commission
considers necessary to fully investigate the complaint.
Source: 30 SDR 25, effective August 28, 2003.
49-31-99, 49-31-100, 49-31-101, 49-31-102, 49-31-103, 49-31-108.
Back to 20:10:35