20:10:35:13. Information provided for complaints. A residential telephone subscriber may be asked for the following information on the complaint form:
(1) Full name of residential telephone subscriber;
(2) Address of residential telephone subscriber;
(3) Residential telephone subscriber number called by the telephone solicitor;
(4) Name and, if available, telephone number of the telephone solicitor;
(5) Any information gathered by the residential telephone subscriber during the call concerning the telephone solicitation call or the telephone solicitor's commercial purpose;
(6) A statement giving consent to the residential telephone subscriber's local exchange carrier to provide all records relating to the call to the commission;
(7) Approximate date when the residential telephone subscriber registered on the register; and
(8) Any other information the commission considers necessary to fully investigate the complaint.
Source: 30 SDR 25, effective August 28, 2003.
General Authority: 49-31-99.
Law Implemented: 49-31-99, 49-31-100, 49-31-101, 49-31-102, 49-31-103, 49-31-108.
Back to 20:10:35