20:10:36:40. Tier 2 application completion. The tier 2 interconnection process is complete when:
(1) All tier 2 screening criteria are satisfied and any minor EDS modifications are implemented;
(2) The small generator facility installation is approved by an electric code inspector with jurisdiction over the interconnection;
(3) The witness test, if conducted by the public utility, is successful;
(4) The parties execute a certificate of completion; and
(5) An interconnecting agreement has been executed.
Source: 35 SDR 305, effective July 1, 2009.
General Authority: SDCL 49-34A-27, 49-34A-93.
Law Implemented: SDCL 49-34A-27, 49-34A-93.
Back to 20:10:36