20:14:05:01.01. Qualifications for certified or licensed appraisers that move to the state. If a state-certified general, state-certified residential, or state-licensed appraiser moves to the state and holds a valid credential, in good standing issued by the appraiser's home state or any other jurisdiction, the secretary may issue an equivalent credential to the appraiser if the appraiser complies with the following requirements:
(1) Submits an application on a form provided by the secretary;
(2) Certifies that the applicant is licensed or certified to appraise real estate in the applicant's home state or any other jurisdiction;
(3) Certifies that disciplinary proceedings are not pending against the applicant in the applicant's home state or any other jurisdiction;
(4) Provides a signed affidavit before a notary public; and
(5) Pays the application fee prescribed in § 20:14:10:01.
Source: 34 SDR 67, effective September 11, 2007; 42 SDR 98, effective January 5, 2016; 44 SDR 27, effective August 14, 2017.
General Authority: SDCL 36-21B-3(1)(4).
Law Implemented: SDCL 36-21B-1, 36-21B-3(1)(4).
Back to 20:14:05