20:48:07:31. Educational facilities and resources. The nursing program shall provide the following educational facilities and resources:
(1) Classrooms, conference rooms, laboratories, and offices available in the number and size required to meet the purpose of the nursing program and the needs of the students, faculty, administration, and staff;
(2) Library resources applicable to the type and size of the nursing program and accessible to students and faculty;
(3) Learning resource materials which are reviewed and evaluated and provide support for the level and size of the program;
(4) A system that safeguards records for students, graduates, and faculty against theft, fire, and disaster;
(5) Secretarial and other support services available to meet the needs of the faculty, students, and administration.
The nursing education program administration, faculty, and students shall conduct annual evaluations of resources, facilities, and services.
Source: 3 SDR 35, effective November 11, 1976; 9 SDR 151, effective May 30, 1983; 12 SDR 151, 12 SDR 155, effective July 1, 1986; transferred from § 20:48:07:08, 18 SDR 107, effective December 30, 1991; 31 SDR 26, effective September 8, 2004; 45 SDR 9, effective July 30, 2018.
General Authority: SDCL 36-9-21(8).
Law Implemented: SDCL 36-9-58.
Back to 20:48:07