20:79:06:02. Determination of appropriate disciplinary action. The board will determine the appropriate disciplinary action according to the following factors:
(1) Seriousness of the violation, including the harm caused or the risk posed to the health and welfare of the person or public;
(2) Previous compliance history;
(3) The severity level necessary to deter future violations;
(4) Efforts to correct or mitigate the previous violation; and
(5) Any other circumstances determined by the board.
Source: 39 SDR 220, effective June 27, 2013.
General Authority: SDCL 36-37-12.
Law Implemented: SDCL 36-37-12, 36-37-21, 36-37-22, 36-37-23, 36-37-24, 36-37-25
Back to 20:79:06