Rule 64:13:01:03 Public water systems -- Annual report required.
water systems -- Annual report required. A public water system required to
report and pay fees pursuant to SDCL 34A-3A-23 shall file a report on forms which include the following:
(1) The name and address of the public water
(2) The name of the person to be contacted in
regard to the report;
(3) The type of system operated;
(4) The computation of the fee due under SDCL 34A-3A-23; and
(5) Any other information that permits the
department to determine whether the fee is properly computed and reported.
Additionally, community water systems shall report their
Source: 19 SDR 42,
effective September 29, 1992.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-3A-23.
Law Implemented: SDCL 34A-3A-20, 34A-3A-23.
Back to 64:13:01