74:04:09:07. New water system application requirements. The application must be submitted on forms provided by the department and must be signed by the developer or owner. If the owner is a corporation, all officers of the corporation must sign the application. The new water system application shall include the following complete information:
(1) The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the owners and operators of the project. The name and address of a contact person, if different than above, and telephone numbers for all listed names must be included;
(2) The legal description of the facility by county, quarter, section, township, and range;
(3) The name of the project or facility;
(4) A layout map showing the location of the project;
(5) The number of expected hook-ups;
(6) Documentation that a water right permit has been obtained as specified in SDCL 46-1-15;
(7) Description of the water source; and
(8) Certification of compliance with SDCL 1-40-27.
Source: 25 SDR 75, effective November 18, 1998.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-3A-25.
Law Implemented: SDCL 1-40-27, 34A-3A-25.
Back to 74:04:09